We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2014.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following information:
- Account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
- Billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us);
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- Information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- To communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- If you have purchased a product from us, you will be placed on the Certified Jewelry mailing list and will receive periodic emails from us (if you do not wish to receive our periodic emails please contact our customer services department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 760-469-9338 to let us know and you will be removed from our mailing list);
As above, we would like to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information, which we think you may find interesting. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may send you such information via email. If you purchase a product from us we may retain your address for future mailings. If you do not want your information used for direct marketing purposes at any time, please contact our customer services department by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 760-469-9338 to let us know and we will not send you any direct marketing.
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email. However, we appreciate that email “spam” has become a problem in recent years.
If you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products:
- We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so; and
- We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of Certified Jewelry informational emails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
Otherwise, when you provide us with personal information, we will ask you whether you would like us to send you Certified Jewelry informational emails.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email. Alternatively, you may at any time contact our customer services via telephone at 760-469-9338 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to any third parties